I would like to thank all of the people who made these trips possible and contributed to what have been a series of amazing experiences !!
2017 Russian Trip – Trans Siberian Express, Moscow & St Petersburg
- Zoe Chittim – Golden Eagle Trains for handing my booking and dealing with my various amendments and extensions etc.
- Tatiana Kolesnikova – Golden Eagle Trains for keeping us all on track (literally) and dealing with everything !!
- Angelina – My wonderful guide in St Petersburg who took care of my every wish as far as sightseeing was concerned and for her input and knowledge as we raced from one site to the next in the pouring rain/hail/snow.
- Natalia – For taking Theo and me for a memorable day in Sergiev Posad and navigating around and showing us everything including the Patriarch processing.
- Tatiana Pokalova – For taking me for an amazing and memorable “walk in the woods where my Romanov Trail reached its (for now) conclusion.
- Dr Samantha Sanghera for her medical input and for carrying the defibrillator everywhere just in case one of us was nuts enough to go for a dip in Lake Baikal !
- Helvetia Hotel in St Petersburg for a great 4 day stay to kick-off my adventure.